I am excited to share with you one of my latest collaborations with Bamboo Clothing. They like our photography, we like their brand and I recently asked them if they would be willing to offer a promotional code for me to send out to those of you I am connected with through my mailing list and on my social media channels. They agreed!
So, to my delight I can share with you our very own promotional code for you receive 15% off their current collection. They also have some fantastic mix and match offers taking place too. I do hope you see something you like… either for yourself or as a gift!
To receive your 15% discount use the code ‘roscoe15’ at checkout. Visit Bamboo Clothing to check out their latest collection.
Why do I love Bamboo …?
- It is made from a highly sustainable plant (Worlds most sustainable …)
- It is kind to your skin.
- Bamboo only needs rain water to grow.
- Thrives without the need to use pesticides or fertilisers.
- Breathable in all temperatures and super absorbant!
- Their women’s yoga range is growing all the time, there’s something for all of us. (I can’t get enough of their yogi pants!)
- The men’s range is making a solid move into Yoga and leisure wear.
I am happy to be supporting a brand that has an eye on climate change, sustainability and style.
What do I gain from supporting Bamboo in this way?
Nothing financially. My husband and I will be creating some photographic content for their marketing and social media channels so you may see a little bit more BAM around!
Creativity and Connection takes place next Friday (5th April 2019). I am collaborating with coach and facilitator Claire Bradshaw for this one-off day of practices around creativity and coaching. We will explore the modern day methods of coaching and fuse them with ancient philosophy of yoga. We still have a few spaces to spare so if you would like any more information please do contact me.
Enjoy the rest of your week and I look forward to seeing you soon, many thanks,