Helen Roscoe Yoga Cancellation Policy
Get in touch early if you need to cancel for whatever reason!
- All course and class bookings operate on a no-refund policy.
- If you are unable to attend your class booking you will be offered an alternative online class to attend live and/or receive a recording from that class on the same week as your original class booking.
- You have the option to swap over to online classes if you decide this is the best way forward for you.
- If you are unable to attend due to poor health or unforeseen circumstances that are beyond control please contact Helen to discuss your options.
- If Helen has to cancel the class due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond control, she will be in touch to arrange a refund or class credit.
COVID’19 guidelines for class attendance
Whilst lockdown and COVID measures have eased there are a few things I would still like you to be aware of to ensure your experience is enjoyable, comfortable and valued. These guidelines are subject to change in accordance with official government and Yoga Alliance Professional guidance.
- All courses and class bookings will require prior booking, I will hold onto your booking information for up to 21 days from the start date of your class.
- Participants are asked to arrive no later than 5 minutes due to the class start time.
- Please use hand sanitiser stations where available on arrival and exit.
- The venue will be well ventilated before, during and after each class.
- Venues will be presented as clean and provide access to additional cleaning products if required.
- If you borrow equipment from Helen this will be cleaned in advance of your use and returned in the same condition.
- Helen will provide cleaning materials for you to use.
- Class sizes will be kept small, ranging from 8-10 depending on the location.
- I am no longer adhering to 2m social distancing, but you should find you are able to distance yourself within 1.5 meters from the centre of the mat next to you.
- Participants will be required to bring their own yoga equipment, (eg. yoga mat, block, cushion or blanket).
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks to class, I will no be able to provide any refreshments.
- Participants have access to toilet and wash facilities.
- You are welcome to wear a face mask if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- To avoid exchange of cash, clients will be required to make bookings and payments using the booking platform on my website. I can take card payments, PayPal or a bank transfer.
- Anybody with symptoms of Covid-19, (or from a household/support bubble in which another person has symptoms), will not be permitted to attend for at least 7 days of their first positive test.
- Maintain a close check on your health by monitoring your temperature before classes and if you are feeling unwell or have any Covid-19 related symptoms to please stay at home.
- Be health responsible in order to ensure everyone who attends can continue to do so safely.
- Please respect others and let us greet one another with a smile, virtual hug and an open heart.